CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged or bugged

I saw this thing in two or three blogs. What is this? I seriously don't know. But reading it was fun. And so I am going to attempt it. Ah its like a slam book fillie thingy. Now I get it



first name: Sayantan...would have preferred Satan...anyways what's the big deal about it anyway

single or taken: Bloody hell...no seriously man...lmao...am single...any damnshell interested

sex: male

birthday: jan, 28th

siblings: none

hair colour: black.

shoe size: 8...

height: 5'5".

innie or outie: am a leftie...Haill Che...can't wait to see the movie...

what are you wearing right now: a yellow teeshirt which I have not washed for the past one month..and a bermuda...any better word for it...

righty or lefty: righty...yes I use my right hand to write...

can you make a dollar in change right now: fuck...its 6 in the morning...

------------------------------------------------------------
relationships
------------------------------------------------------------

who are your closest friends: some are there..

do you have a BF or GF? bwhahahahhahahahahhaha...hell no...

best place to go for a date: a moshpit...

---------------------------------------------------------------
favourites...
---------------------------------------------------------------

favourite place to shop: I hate shopping...yeah landmark and crosswords are two favourite places

favourite kind of pants: blues jeans...

favourite colour: Black..don't know how...a

number(s): 666

animal: not sure...a donkey..a rabbit...

drink: tea,coffee,juices and thums-up...

sport(s): use to play cricket and football...tried to make a comeback but failed

fast food place(s): anything..burger..pizzas...anything...

month: the winter months...

current movie: not seen anything for a while now..will see dasvidaniya...

juice: orange

finger: middle one..man

breakfast: i don't remember when I had one

favourite cartoon character(s): tom and jerry, sinchan...

----------------------------------------------------------
have you ever:
----------------------------------------------------------

given anyone a bath? no.

smoked? he offered me the cig..couldn't take the swig..

bungee-jumped? no.

made yourself throw up? yes.

gone skinny dipping? yes will do so when am in Miami..i promise..

eaten a hot dog? no...

put your tongue on a frozen pole? what the heck...

loved someone so much it made you cry? have loved a lot..but have never cried. I am too afraid to cry I guess

broken a bone? No

played truth-or-dare? No

been in a police car? No

been on a plane? No...I know when you will read this your eyes will pop out..

been in a sauna? No...

been in a hot tub? No

gone swimming in the ocean? Yeah...

fallen asleep in school? That's what I did in school...bunked classes and if I did attended one..I use to sleep.

ran away? Yes...ran away and came to Pune

broken someone's heart? Nah..didn't get the opportunity...

cried when someone died? No..am too stoic...or afraid...don't know..to show my tears

cried in school? Yes...

fallen off your chair? no..i sit tight..[:P]

sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? yes...hell she didn't call

saved e-mails? all are saved...hail google

fallen for one of your best friends? no...my best friends are all boys...I had no girlfriend[:P] who could become my best friend...am a freako pschyo..leatherface and jason combo

made out with JUST a friend? no...

used someone? yes..many a times..

been cheated on? yes..many a times

----------------------------------------------------------------
what is...
----------------------------------------------------------------

your good luck charm? won't say

the best song you ever heard? currently tomar jonno by ornob...sala eto senti song..three days..I just couldn't get off my bed...and there is metal offcourse..the best thing that happened to me..I turned into a metalhead

the stupidest thing you have ever done? Well...my first love...I went to speak to her...and instead of saying what I should have said..I asked for her physics paper...am moron you...

what's your room like? cluttered..just like my mind

the last thing you said? bloody, fuck...I have an exam today..at noon and am still in front of the computer typing away..am saying it and writing

what is beside you? my pillows..wallet,keys..

the last thing you ate? chicken tikka masala and roti...burping since then

what kind of shampoo do you use? some silly question this is really....I don't take a bath..I stink..

the best thing that has happened to you this year? Got a laptop a guitar too..who cares...

the worst thing that has happened to you this year? its going to happen on 3rd December..will post it..

----------------------------------------
have you had..
----------------------------------------

chicken pox? no

sore throat? yeah..

stitches? no..but I should have had one...

broken nose? no.

-------------------------------------
do you
-------------------------------------

believe in love at first sight? Yes...aha such a feeling...like pricking your nose..and getting all those dirt out...and then blowing the nose..and breathing merrily...[:P]

like picnics? yes i do

like school? yes.

--------------------------------------
would you/what is
---------------------------------------

eat a live hamster for $1,000,000 : wack thoo...sala

if you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you? no one..i would be alone..with my books and laptop and my guitar

who was the last person that called you? My parents...

who was the last person you slow-danced with? i mosh i headbang...bloody no dance for me..please

what makes you laugh the most? pathetic lovers..crying...i am a sadist

what makes you smile? i don't smile that often

--------------------------------------
who is the last person
--------------------------------------

you yelled at? i am a quiet person...

who broke your heart? so many...[:P]..this space will finish but the names won't

who told you they loved you? none..i don't like emotional things...

who is your loudest friend? Bary and Rj..oh arko too

------------------------------------------------------------
do you/are you:
------------------------------------------------------------

do you like filling these out? Killing time...and so I like it

do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses...my closest pal...

do you like yourself? Yes, now am not suicidal or frustrated..

do you get along with your family? Yeah..but no one understands me...and I have stopped explaining myself

stolen anything over $50? no...use to still ten rupees daily to have phuckas and chats..miss them man

obsessive? about certain things...

compulsive? maybe...not sure

anorexic? man I am thin...but I eat like a hog

suicidal? no

schizophrenic? no.

--------------------------------
love life
-------------------------------

do you have a crush? yes..again..so wrote a song for her

if so, does he or she know? no way...

have you truly told him or her how you feel, face to face? no man...

how did he or she respond? -she would strike me down with her designer heels...

what is so great about him or her? we have many things in common..my metal chick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
this or that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

coffee or tea: tea

phone or in person: person...

are you oldest, middle, youngest or only child: am the only son

indoor or outdoor: indoor..

--------------------------------------------------
final questions
-----------------------------------------------------------

how many people are you sending this to: No one has send me this so I won't send this to anyone

what are you listening to right now? Let her cry by hootie and the blowfish

what did you do yesterday? am awake since yesterday

where do you want to get married? in between hell and heaven..so that I can make my decision quickly...

if you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? my lazyness

are you a good driver? no I can't drive

are you a good singer? no way..

what do you dream about? I dream that they......leave it..its too personal

1 comments:

Anoo. said...

stolen from my blog! :P